Want to try a sample of our CBD Pain Cream? We offer these sample packs with three 2ml pouches of our pain cream for just $15.
Our THC-free Topical CBD Pain Cream is derived from 100% organic hemp and works as a lotion to soothe your body's aches, pains, and inflammation.
This non-psychoactive, hemp-based CBD cream is formulated with a powerful combination of organic menthol, capsicum, arnica extract, and aloe combined with several potent essential carrier oils. This formulation increases penetration into your skin and delivers fast relief at the source of your pain. We are confident that if you sample our CBD pain cream you will come back for more!
We are proud to have our CBD Pain Cream spotlighted in Arthritis Today as suggested relief for inflammation and natural, chronic pain, such as arthritis.
- 1500mg of CBD per bottle (that's a whole lot more than the other guys)
- 100 doses per container
- 100% THC Free
- Organic Essential oils for deep penetration
- Menthol, capsicum, and arnica for instant joint and muscle relief
- Non-greasy formula
How Our Customers Use Redeem's CBD Pain Cream
- Before and after workouts
- Rehabilitation from injury
- Relief from chronic inflammation associated with arthritis
- Soothing the everyday aches and pains
Topical pain creams with CBD are especially popular among older adults and other individuals suffering from chronic pain caused by conditions like arthritis.
According to the Arthritis Foundation*, 55% of Arthritis sufferers using CBD for symptom relief use a topical hemp product daily. Many doctors recommend the use of topical CBD creams for joint and muscle pain before trying an ingested CBD product. Topical hemp creams can be combined with a CBD tincture to maximize effectiveness.
If you or someone you know is in need of relief and medications don’t seem to be working, it may be time to explore some other options. Find resources and learn more about CBD our blog.
- CBD & Medical Marijuana Terms & Definitions
- Does CBD Topical Pain Cream Work?
- Redeem Therapeutics CBD Topical Pain Cream Featured in Arthritis Today Magazine
CBD Pain Cream vs. CBD Tinctures: Which Is Best For You?
- CBD Cream: Benefits and Uses
- The Entourage Effect and CBD: What Does It Mean?
- CBD Bioavailability and Why It Matters
**If you are unable to place your order online, please give us a call today at (803) 736-3577 to process your order as soon as possible.