Redeem Therapeutics Brand Ambassadors
Brand Ambassador Guidelines:
- We will work out a unique agreement with each brand ambassador
- Each brand ambassador will have a set amount of time until the contract is up for review and our agreement is evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Number of clicks being driven through a unique referral link
- Quality of website sessions driven through a unique referral link
- AP submissions being driven through a unique referral link
- Wholesale / White / Private label inquiries being driven through a unique referral link
- Sales being driven through a unique referral link or coupon code
- Amount of content being generated by the brand ambassador
The Redeem™ Promise
Redeem™ got started out of a personal desire to help a close friend looking for natural relief during a battle with a life-threatening illness. What started as skepticism for founder, Mat Fairfax, soon turned into a mission to provide high-quality CBD products, backed by science, at an affordable price. Click here to read our story.
We, the Redeem Team, have over 60 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, and apply that experience to developing tightly controlled processes and proprietary, science-backed formulas for effective and consistent CBD products. We are truthful & transparent in who we are. Click here to get to know our team.
Redeem™ bridges the gap between natural alternatives and pharmaceutical precision. When variance in nature causes concentrations in the hemp to fall short, we redeem the solution to deliver safe & consistent hemp products every time. And we can back it up with public third-party test results. Learn more about our Optimal-Spectrum Formula.
Redeem CBD products are made in the USA with honest, natural ingredients. Our hemp is grown on a USDA certified organic farm in the foothills of the southern Appalachian Mountains. It's then brought into our extraction lab where it gets extracted and manufactured cleanly and precisely, using only the finest natural ingredients.
While CBD manufacturing is not yet regulated by the FDA, Redeem™ chooses to adhere to cGMP regulations, utilizing audits, process validation, and cleanliness controls to produce an impeccable product. Following cGMP assures the identity, strength, quality, and purity of our CBD products.
An independent lab analyzes our products for chemical makeup, potency, and the presence of unsafe contaminants, pesticides, and heavy metals. Results can be found quickly & easily on our website. Click here to see our third-party lab test results.