Redeem™ Rewards Program
A New Way to Save on CBD
Join our Redeem™ Rewards program and earn points to save even more on Pharmaceutical-Grade CBD! Get 200 points just for creating an account. Every 100 points = $1 back for a future purchase. You can redeem your rewards starting at $5 or 500 points. Rewards do not work in combination with other discount codes.
You can now earn points:
- when you make a purchase
- when you refer a friend who spends over $50 on our website
- on your birthday
- when you follow us on social media
- when you subscribe to our emails list
- when you leave a review
About Joining Redeem™ Rewards
How Do I Join The Rewards Program?
- If you are already a customer with an account, you can simply log in to your account - you've already got a rewards account.
- If you do not have an account with us, you can simply create an account today. Earn your first 200 points when you register.
How Do I Access The Rewards Program Dashboard?
Once you are logged in, you can simply click on the green button located in the bottom right corner of your screen labeled "Redeem™ Rewards". Your dashboard will pop up, where you can easily navigate to earn more rewards, redeem rewards, etc.
How Do I Start Earning Points?
When you open the Redeem™ Rewards dashboard, click on "Earn Points" in the menu on the left sidebar.
- Make a Purchase: Get 5 points for every $1 you spend in our store
- Refer a Friend: Earn 1,000 points every time you refer a friend who spends over $50
- Birthday: Enter your birthday and you'll get 500 points on your next birthday
- Follow us on Social Media: Get 100 points for each platform
- Subscribe to Our Email List: Get 100 points for subscribing
- Write a Product Review: Get 500 points when you leave a review for a product you've purchased, you will need to wait for an email requesting a review from us, which comes 14 days after a purchase is fulfilled.
How do I view my point balance?
Your point balance will appear in your Redeem™ Rewards dashboard and will also display on every page of the website in the bottom right corner when you're logged into your account.
How do I redeem my points?
In your Redeem™ Rewards dashboard, select the tab called *Redeem Points*. Here you’ll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward. You need 500 points to start redeeming your rewards.
Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
* **Approved:** These points can be redeemed on rewards immediately
* **Pending:** These points need to be verified before you can redeem them. This typically applies to purchases and referrals
* **Cancelled:** These points will not be added to your account. For example, this will happen if you cancel a purchase (the points will change from pending to cancelled)
What happens if a friend I refer cancels or returns their order?
Your pending points will become cancelled and will be removed from your account.
Why did my account balance go down?
You, or someone you referred, cancelled or returned a purchase.
I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
It can sometimes take a few minutes for us to process your activity and provide your points. if you made a purchase, it will be 10 days before points are awarded.
Can I use my points during checkout?
Not directly - please redeem your points for a voucher in your Redeem™ Rewards dashboard, which can then be applied during checkout.
How do I leave the program?
If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We'll unenroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
Just contact us and we'll re-enroll you. However, your point total will begin from zero.
Where can I report a problem or give feedback?
Please use our contact page or give us a call at (803) 736-3577
Important Rules & Guidelines to Our Rewards Program:
- If you exhibit bot behavior or take advantage of our program, you will be kicked off and orders canceled.
- You are not allowed to use your rewards account to stack points and place only free orders
- You are not allowed to say that your birthday is on the same day that you sign up just to get points
- You are not allowed to create multiple rewards accounts with the same phone number
- If we try reaching out by phone or email to establish your authenticity and neither of those work, your account will be disabled.
- We have a right to change the rewards program and the monetary value of reward points at any time
The Redeem™ Promise
Redeem™ got started out of a personal desire to help a close friend find natural relief during a battle with a life-threatening illness. What started as skepticism for founder, Mat Fairfax, soon turned into a mission to provide top-quality hemp products at an affordable price.
We, the Redeem Team, are a group of experienced scientists, entrepreneurs, farmers, and friends teaming up to put forth safe, effective, and consistent hemp products. Our goal is to provide the highest quality natural alternatives, refined by science, to improve your health and wellness.
When variance in nature causes concentrations to fall short, we redeem the solution with natural compounds to deliver safe & consistent hemp products - meaning you get the same hemp product each time. Not a lot of the other guys can say that.
products are extracted using the USDA certified organic hemp, grown in the foothills of the southern Appalachian Mountains in North Carolina. They are manufactured cleanly and precisely at our Columbia, SC manufacturing plant.
Redeem™ adheres to cGMP regulations, utilizing audits, process validation, and cleanliness controls to produce an impeccable product. Redeem™ bridges the gap between natural alternatives and scientific precision.
An independent lab analyzes our products for chemical makeup, potency, and the presence of unsafe contaminants, pesticides, and heavy metals. Results can be found quickly & easily on our website. Our transparency is essential to our success.