Your Cart Details
A New Way To Save On CBD
Join our Redeem™ Rewards program and earn points to save even more on Pharmaceutical-Grade CBD! Get 200 points just for creating an account. Every 100 points = $1 back for a future purchase. You can redeem your rewards starting at $5 or 500 points. Rewards do not work in combination with other discount codes.
How To Earn Points:
- Make a purchase and earn 5 points per $1 spent
- Refer a friend who spends over $50 and earn 1,000 points
- Get 500 points on your birthday
- Earn 100 points when you follow us on social media
- Earn 100 points when you subscribe to our emails list
Introducing The Redeem™ Rewards Program
- If you are already a customer with an account, you can simply log in to your account – you’ve already got a rewards account.
- If you do not have an account with us, you can simply create an account today. Earn your first 200 points when you register.
Once you are logged in, you can simply click on the green button located in the bottom right corner of your screen labeled “Redeem™ Rewards”. Your dashboard will pop up, where you can easily navigate to earn more rewards, redeem rewards, etc.
When you open the Redeem™ Rewards dashboard, click on “Earn Points” in the menu on the left sidebar.
- Make a Purchase: Get 5 points for every $1 you spend in our store
- Refer a Friend: Earn 1,000 points every time you refer a friend who spends over $50
- Birthday: Enter your birthday and you’ll get 500 points on your next birthday
- Follow us on Social Media: Get 100 points for each platform
- Subscribe to Our Email List: Get 100 points for subscribing
- Write a Product Review: Get 500 points when you leave a review for a product you’ve purchased, you will need to wait for an email requesting a review from us, which comes 14 days after a purchase is fulfilled.
Your point balance will appear in your Redeem™ Rewards dashboard and will also display on every page of the website in the bottom right corner when you’re logged into your account.
In your Redeem™ Rewards dashboard, select the tab called *Redeem Points*. Here you’ll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward. You need 500 points to start redeeming your rewards.
No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
Yes! You will still earn rewards with recurring purchases and can apply the discount code given when you cash in your points. If you need help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* **Approved:** These points can be redeemed on rewards immediately
* **Pending:** These points need to be verified before you can redeem them. This typically applies to purchases and referrals
* **Canceled:** These points will not be added to your account. For example, this will happen if you cancel a purchase (the points will change from pending to canceled)
Your pending points will become canceled and will be removed from your account.
You, or someone you referred, canceled or returned a purchase.
It can sometimes take a few minutes for us to process your activity and provide your points. if you made a purchase, it will be 10 days before points are awarded.
Not directly – please redeem your points for a voucher in your Redeem™ Rewards dashboard, which can then be applied during checkout.
If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We’ll unenroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
Just contact us and we’ll re-enroll you. However, your point total will begin from zero.
Please use our contact page or give us a call at (803) 736-3577
- If you exhibit bot behavior or take advantage of our program, you will be kicked off and orders canceled.
- You are not allowed to use your rewards account to stack points and place only free orders
- You are not allowed to say that your birthday is on the same day that you sign up just to get points
- You are not allowed to create multiple rewards accounts with the same phone number
- If we try reaching out by phone or email to establish your authenticity and neither of those work, your account will be disabled.
- We have a right to change the rewards program and the monetary value of reward points at any time