Zero-THC Sleep CBD Gummies Are Now Available for Pre-Order
This item is currently on pre-order and is expected to ship by May 31, 2021. Place your order today to claim your gummies before anyone else and to take advantage of this limited-time deal: Buy 2 60-count bags and get 20% off. This discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Applies to both Sleep & Immunity gummies.
Our Sleep CBD Gummies will hit the shelves on Memorial Day Weekend! Pre-Order yours today and you can expect it to arrive the first week of June.
Our Sleep CBD Gummies support a healthy sleep cycle and mood, with a unique blend of Hemp-Extract, Melatonin, Passion Flower Extract, Chamomile-Extract, Griffonia Seed Extract. These gummies contain zero-THC, no corn syrup, artificial colors or sweeteners, and no gelatin, but you'll find they are surprisingly delicious.
Broad Spectrum CBD (25mg)
Activates the endocannabinoid system to help regulate your body, impacting mood, sleep, inflammation, and pain.
The synergy of CBD plus CBN works to relax your mind and body, reducing anxiety and increasing serotonin production.
The naturally occurring hormone that regulates your circadian rhythm (24-hr internal clock) helping you fall asleep faster and sleep longer.
Lemon Balm (50mg),
Lemon Balm, Passionflower, & Chamomile-Extract are medicinal botanicals traditionally used to relieve anxiety and improve sleep quality.
Griffonia Seed Extract (5mg of 5-HTP)
Shown to increase the production of serotonin reducing anxiety and promoting restful sleep.
Ease into a restful night of sleep with our all-natural, honey-lemon Sleep CBD Gummies. We've combined the renowned natural sleeping aids, Melatonin (10mg), Passion Flower Extract (50mg), and Chamomile-Extract (50mg), with the power of our premium hemp-extract for a strong, non-habit forming formulation. Our Sleep CBD Gummies also have Griffonia Seed Extract, known for helping reduce stress & anxiety.
These gummies are made with our Broad-Spectrum hemp-extract, containing a unique blend of cannabinoids (25mg CBD and 10mg CBN per serving), terpenes & flavonoids, without absolutely no THC. Excluding THC, we've provided the optimal, science-backed mix to help regulate your body, impacting mood, sleep, pain, and more.
Use our Sleep CBD Gummies for an all-natural sleep aid that is scientifically formulated to specifically impact stress, anxiety, and sleep.
- Available in 60-Count or 10-Count Options
- Serving size: 2 gummies
- No artificial sweeteners
- All-Natural Flavor: Honey-Lemon
- 0% THC
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Non-habit forming formulation
- CBD (25mg)
- CBN (10mg)
- Melatonin (10mg)
- Passion Flower Extract (50mg)
- Chamomile-Extract (50mg)
- Griffonia Seed Extract (5mg)
- Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil made from USDA Certified Organic Hemp
- Adheres to cGMP guidelines
- Third-Party Lab Tested for quality, safety, and efficacy.
- Proudly Made in the USA - Carefully Crafted in the Carolinas
- No additives or preservatives
- Organic Tapioca syrup
- Organic Beet sugar
- Sodium Citrate
- Citric Acid
- MCT (coconut derived)
- Camauba Wax
Watch This Inside Look Into How Our Gummies Are Made!
What is Melatonin?
Melatonin is a natural-occurring hormone produced by the brain in response to darkness. It is known to help with the timing of your circadian rhythms (24-hour internal clock) and with sleep.
Our Sleep CBD Oil tincture can cause sleepiness, sedation and lethargy, and because of these side effects, consumers should use caution after consuming this.
Want to learn more? Read our blog: How Does CBD, CBN and Melatonin Help You Sleep?
Experience the superior consistency and effectiveness for stress and anxiety that comes from Redeem's proprietary formulation PLUS get the added benefits of regulated sleep.
In our Broad-Spectrum extraction, we still maintain our Redeem promise - that is, to redeem the solution of terpenes and cannabinoids when the natural variation falls short, for a consistent product every time. That's the Redeem Promise.
How Many Gummies Do I Take?
1 serving is equal to 2 gummies. You can take more or less, depending on if you need to increase to decrease your CBD intake.
When Should I Take These Gummies?
We recommend ending your day with these CBD gummies for sleep and anxiety. Make it a part of your nighttime routine, take them no more than 30 minutes before you intend on lying down and trying to fall asleep.
- Adults take 2 gummies, once daily, no more than 30 minutes before laying down to fall asleep.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication.
1 dose is equal to 2 gummies. We recommend taking 1 dose per day, no more than 30 minutes before you plan on falling asleep. You can start with 2 and go down to 1 if you feel it was too strong, or go up to 3 if you feel like you need it to be slightly stronger. Supplemental info by serving size can be found in the product description.
The 60-Count bag of gummies will last 30 days with our recommended dosing, the 10-Count will last 5 days. You can take more or less depending on your needs.
Will My Sleep Improve Right Away?
The bottom line is this - Our natural CBD gummies for sleep are not magic. This is not a drug that forces your body into unconsciousness. Our CBD sleep formula is a gentle way to realign your sleep cycle and calm your body and mind so that you can get the rest you need.
There are many outliers that could be disrupting your sleep, from Television to caffeine, that if not controlled may still affect your sleep while taking our product. We suggest that you implement the following suggestions to help improve your sleep habits and environment.
- Create a relaxing nighttime routine to get your body and mind ready for sleep.
- Take Redeem Sleep formula 30-45 minutes before bed.
- Make your bedroom dark, quiet, cool, and comfortable.
- Skip caffeinated beverages within 6 to 8 hours of bedtime.
- Avoid eating big meals close to bedtime -- especially spicy foods, which may cause heartburn.
- Exercise for at least 20 minutes each day, and try to do it at least 6 hours before bedtime.
- Skip the TV, tablet, and smartphone before bed. Instead, try reading or listening to soft music.
- Make it a priority to get at least 7 hours of sleep every night.
- Try not to nap. If you nap, keep it short (20-30 minutes) and not close to bedtime. Late-day naps can lead to sleepless nights.
- Finish that glass of wine at least 3 hours before bed so it doesn't wake you up later.
Optimal Spectrum™ CBD
Our Optimal Spectrum™ CBD oil is a "cut above" the rest. When variance in nature causes concentrations to fall short, we redeem the solution with natural cannabinoids and terpenes to deliver safe & consistent CBD products - meaning you get the same CBD product each time.
Pharma Grade CBD
Redeem™ adheres to cGMP, Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations, enforced by the Food and Drug Administration, utilizing audits, process validation, and cleanliness controls to produce an impeccable product.
Third-Party Tested & Certified
An independent lab analyzes the hemp we extract as well as finished manufactured products for chemical makeup, potency and the presence of unsafe contaminants, pesticides, and heavy metals. We, in turn, provide the end-user with a direct link to the results of the tests performed on the product. Our transparency is essential to our success.
Redeem™ CBD oils are crafted by extracting from cannabinoid-rich, USDA certified organic hemp, grown in the foothills of the southern Appalachian Mountains in North Carolina. Our products are vegan, non-GMO, and gluten-free. They are manufactured cleanly and precisely at our Columbia, SC manufacturing plant and use only the finest organic ingredients.
If you or someone you know is in need of relief and medications don’t seem to be working, it may be time to explore some other options. Find resources and learn more about CBD our blog.
- How Does CBD, CBN and Melatonin Help You Sleep?
- CBD & Medical Marijuana Terms & Definitions
CBD Spray vs CBD Drops: Which CBD Tincture Is Better?
- What is the Difference Between Hemp Seed Oil and CBD Oil?
- CBD Pain Cream vs. CBD Tinctures: Which Is Best For You?
- The Entourage Effect and CBD: What Does It Mean?
- CBD Bioavailability and Why It Matters
**If you are unable to place your order online, please give us a call today at (803) 736-3577 to process your order as soon as possible.