Your Cart Details
Broad-Spectrum CBD Tincture – 1500mg (THC Free)
$69.99 — or subscribe and save up to 20%
Sweet Relief! THC Free!
Our 1500mg CBD Broad Spectrum tincture is one of our top-selling products, providing a substantial 50mg per ML at a great price. Our 150000mg Tincture comes in three great flavors, lightly sweetened with organic stevia. Offered with a graduated glass dropper or fine-mist spray to provide precise dosing and increase bioavailability.
- Serving size: half of a dropper or 3 sprays (0.5 ml)
- Flavors: Honey Lemon, Orange Citrus & Spearmint
- 1500mg CBD per bottle
- 100% Organic, vegan and non-GMO
- Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil made from USDA Certified Organic Hemp
- 0% THC
- Rich in cannabinoids and terpenes for a full entourage effect
- Adheres to cGMP guidelines
- Third-Party Lab Tested for quality, safety, and efficacy.
- Proudly Made in the USA – Carefully Crafted in the Carolinas
- Absolutely no “high”
- No additives or preservatives
- Simple, All-natural Ingredients!
- Organic Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT)
- Organic Honey Flavor Oil
- Organic Lemon Flavor Oil
- CONTAINS COCONUT
Great Taste! Zero THC!
Our 1500mg Broad-Spectrum CBD Tincture is THC Free and comes in three sweet flavor variations: Orange Citrus, Honey Lemon and Spearmint. Each lightly sweetened with organic stevia.
- Our Best Value Tincture. Each 30ml bottle contains 1500mg (50mg per ml) of the highest-quality CBD. If you are in need of potent relief or plan on taking large doses of CBD per day (50-100mg), then this is the Redeem product for you.
- Offered with a graduated glass dropper or fine mist sprayer to atomize the oil, providing better bioavailability.
- Great choice of flavors, lightly sweetened with organic stevia.
- Manufactured under cGMP controls and tested both in-house and by an accredited ISO17025 third-party laboratory.
- Don’t worry about random drug testing.
THC isn’t for everyone, so we introduced our Broad-Spectrum CBD oil for anyone who has a reason to steer clear of THC. Our Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil contains the optimal mix of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids for the entourage effect, with the intentional natural removal of THC. Experience the superior consistency and effectiveness that comes from Redeem’s proprietary formulation.
Our Broad-Spectrum formulation lives up to Redeem’s promise to deliver the highest possible quality with transparency and affordability. That’s the Redeem Difference.
- Pharma Grade CBD
Redeem™ adheres to cGMP, Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations, enforced by the Food and Drug Administration, utilizing audits, process validation, and cleanliness controls to produce an impeccable product.
- Third-Party Tested & Certified
An independent lab analyzes the hemp we extract as well as finished manufactured products for chemical makeup, potency and the presence of unsafe contaminants, pesticides, and heavy metals. We, in turn, provide the end-user with a direct link to the results of the tests performed on the product. Our transparency is essential to our success.
- Carolina Crafted
Redeem™ CBD oils are crafted by extracting from cannabinoid-rich, USDA certified organic hemp, grown in the foothills of the southern Appalachian Mountains in North Carolina. Our products are all-natural, non-GMO, and gluten-free. Most are vegan. They are manufactured cleanly and precisely at our Columbia, SC manufacturing plant and use only the finest organic ingredients.
We recommend that adults start 0.5ml under the tongue, 2-3 times per day for the first week. For best results, wait 30-60 seconds before swallowing. You can increase your dosage as needed to reach the desired effect. We recommend that you wait a week before further adjusting your dose.
- Shake well before Use. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication.
Doing the Math on the recommended dose…..
- 3 full sprays or half of a dropper equal 0.5ml.
- 0.5ml = 25mg of CBD.
- 25mg CBD per serving (0.5ml) = 50mg CBD/ml = 1500mg CBD per bottle.
- Each 30ml bottle has 60 doses or 183 sprays.
Don’t have a calculator handy? Just consult the Milligram Grid; we already crunched the numbers for you.
How Do I Know My Dosage?
If you aren’t sure how much CBD to take, consider using our Dosage Tracker. Start with the minimum dose in the left-hand column of the Milligram Grid. As you learn how your body responds, increase your dose incrementally. On our custom milligram grid, you will see how many milligrams of CBD you get per spray based on the concentration of your CBD oil.
Count every dose so every dose counts.
*Consult your physician for a professional opinion, especially if taking other medications.
What is Broad Spectrum and how does it compare with Full-Spectrum products?
Our Broad Spectrum products start will a full spectrum extraction of USDA Certified Organic hemp grown in the mountains of North Carolina. We then naturally and gently remove the THC and test the full spectrum extract to determine its potency, variety of cannabinoids and terpenes, and purity. Once we have determined the “spectrum” of cannabinoids and terpenes present in the extract, we then add back anything that is missing, except the THC. Our Broad Spectrum products have all the balance of our Optimal Spectrum oil without THC.
Why do Redeem CBD Tinctures come with a sprayer instead of a dropper?
CBD oil spray tinctures are taken orally in such a way to get into the bloodstream effectively. They often work best when applied under the tongue or on the inside of the cheeks, as there are unique glands in these areas that help the CBD metabolize more easily. Traditional CBD oil tinctures are packaged in dropper bottles and administered with a pipette, however, our tinctures are also available in innovative CBD spray bottles to provide maximum bioavailability. Dropper or Sprayer, the choice is yours!
Who uses Broad Spectrum Tinctures?
Our Broad Spectrum products are used by a huge variety of people looking for natural alternatives to pharmaceuticals without THC. Our customers use our tinctures to lift their mood, improve sleep, and relieve chronic pain from various ailments. CBD is not a magic bullet and there are many bad actors in the industry that will make it sound like taking CBD and you set you free! The truth is that CBD can help. But you still must do the basics; eat right, sleep, and exercise. CBD can’t overcome an unhealthy lifestyle! To learn more read, “Is CBD Right for Me?”
How do I know that your product is free of contamination and has the correct potency?
Redeem manufactures every product under strict compliance to cGMP and is committed to transparency by presenting our customers with unbiased third-party test data to ensure that our products have the potency that we claim and are free of chemicals and bacterial contamination. For more information on our cGMP practices and third-party testing, see our blogs below.
Can I use Broad Spectrum Tinctures with other CBD products?
The short answer is yes.
- If you are using CBD for muscle, joint, or nerve pain, we recommend that you combine our tincture with our CBD Pain Cream to provide targeted relief as the source of your discomfort.
- If you are looking for relaxation or improved sleep, we recommend using the tincture in a day/nigh routine with our Sleep Tincture of our Sleep Gummies.
- And, if you are looking for a dose of CBD combined with a daily supply of vitamins and botanicals to support your mood and immunity, we recommend our CBD Immunity Gummies take the place of your first tincture dose in the morning.
Will Redeems Broad Spectrum tincture cause me to fail a drug test?
No. That is one of the reasons why we created our Broad Spectrum product line. The level of THC in our Broad Spectrum oils is below the level of detection of even the most sensitive analytical methods and will not trigger a positive drugs test for THC. To learn more, we recommend reading this article from the official US Drug Test Centers website.
Can Redeem’s products interfere with medications?
Potentially. CBD interacts with enzymes in your body, which are the mechanism for metabolizing drugs. Depending on the drug, CBD can inhibit or enhance the metabolic breakdown of the medication, which has a direct impact on the effectiveness of the drug. This has been most often observed in cases where the CBD doses are far beyond what you’d receive from our product (i.e. high doses of CBD isolate), but we recommend consulting your physician if you are on other medications prior to taking any amount of CBD oil.
If you or someone you know is in need of relief and medications don’t seem to be working, it may be time to explore some other options. Find resources and learn more about CBD our blog.
- CBD & Medical Marijuana Terms & Definitions
- The Entourage Effect and CBD: What Does It Mean?
- CBD Spray vs CBD Drops: Which CBD Tincture Is Better?
- What is the Difference Between Hemp Seed Oil and CBD Oil?
- CBD Pain Cream vs. CBD Tinctures: Which Is Best For You?
- The Entourage Effect and CBD: What Does It Mean?
- CBD Bioavailability and Why It Matters
- Expert Tips For Making Friends When You Have Social Anxiety During a Pandemic
**If you are unable to place your order online, please give us a call today at (803) 736-3577 to process your order as soon as possible.
Redeem is SUPER *TERRIFIC
Redeem is SUPER *TERRIFIC IT IS FINALLY ARRIVING TODAY. I JUST CHECKED AND IT ARRIVED ON BLOOMINGTON, CA AT 1:38 pm TODAY. FIRST TIME SUCH A LONG TRIPPPPPP!
As a new customer...
As a new customer I received a step-by-step process for how to register on their website and place my order, which was really helpful! The communication was excellent, and the processing time really fast.
Pruduct was well packaged, will buy again
Pruduct was well packaged to avoid light getting in. The Spray is great tasting and easy to use anythime. Will buy again.
Great quality product with supreme...
Great quality product with supreme packaging and design. The spreay is so much more functional than a traditional tincture dropper. The mint flavor is nice.
I’ve been using Redeem Therapeutics…
I’ve been using Redeem Therapeutics extra strength CBD spray for around a month now and I 100% approve! It’s helped me so much in all aspects of life and for that, I’m grateful! Thanks Redeem!
Very professional and proactive to our…
all aspects of process and product are great. highly recommend company
great stuff!! Far better than the pills!
Love love love the redeem team and…
Love love love the redeem team and customer service I recived. Web site is set up great and easy to order from. If i had a question i had a fast and speedy reply. I have told all my friends and family about redeem. Thank you again.
I have been using the oil on my psoriasis and it has been amazing
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service. Quick delivery. Great communication. Superior product! Thanks, Redeem!