Your Cart Details
Sweet Relief – Sleep Bundle – Save $45
Combine a great nights sleep with our best selling and most potent CBD Tinctures! Both Broad Spectrum products are THC Free and made in our cGMP facility right here in the USA from organically grown hemp and the finest botanicals. Use our 3000mg CBD Tincture throughout the day to keep you relaxed, focused, and pain-free. Add two Sleep Gummies at night to maintain the wellness and induce a restful nights sleep. This winning combination makes having a great wellness routine easy!
We recommend using the 3000mg CBD Tincture first thing in the morning and throughout the day as needed to relieve stress, pain, and inflammation while allowing you to stay alert and focused. Then use our Sleep Gummies 45 minutes before bedtime to help you fall asleep fast and stay asleep.
Sleep Gummy Suggested Use
- Adults take 2 gummies, once daily, 30-45 minutes before laying down to fall asleep.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication.
Sleep Gummy Dosing Information
1 dose is equal to 2 gummies. We recommend taking 1 dose per day, 30-45 minutes before you plan on falling asleep. You can start with 2 and go down to 1 if you feel it was too strong, or go up to 3 if you feel like you need it to be slightly stronger. Supplement information by serving size can be found in the product description.
The 60-Count bag of gummies will last 30 days with our recommended dosing, the 10-Count will last 5 days. You can take more or less depending on your needs.
If muscle, joint, or nerve pain is an issue effecting your sleep cycle, consider pairing our Sleep Gummies with our CBD Pain Cream.
3000mg Broad Spectrum Tincture Suggested Use:
We recommend that adults start with 2-3 sprays under the tongue, 2-3 times per day for the first week. For best results, wait 30-60 seconds before swallowing. You can increase your dosage as needed to reach the desired effect. We recommend that you wait a week before further adjusting your dose.
- Shake well before Use. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication.
Doing the Math on the recommended dose…..
- 3 full sprays equal .5ml (if you were taking droppers before, you can adjust your dosing based on this).
- 3 sprays = .5ml = 50mg of CBD.
- 50mg CBD per serving (.5ml) = 100mg CBD/ml = 3000mg CBD per bottle.
- Each 30ml bottle has 60 doses or 183 sprays.
Don’t have a calculator handy? Just consult the Milligram Grid; we already crunched the numbers for you.
How Do I Know My Dosage?
If you aren’t sure how much CBD to take, consider using our Dosage Tracker. Start with the minimum dose in the left-hand column of the Milligram Grid. As you learn how your body responds, increase your dose incrementally. On our custom milligram grid, you will see how many milligrams of CBD you get per spray based on the concentration of your CBD oil.
Count every dose so every dose counts.
*Consult your physician for a professional opinion, especially if taking other medications.
How Many Gummies Do I Take?
1 serving is equal to 2 gummies. You can take more or less, depending on how the product effects your sleep cycle.
When Should I Take These Gummies?
Make our gummies a part of your nighttime routine, take them 30-45 minutes before you intend to fall asleep.
What is Melatonin?
Melatonin is a natural-occurring hormone produced by the brain in response to darkness. It is known to help with the timing of your circadian rhythms (24-hour internal clock) and with sleep. Our natural sleep formula is not a drug that forces your body into unconsciousness. It is not addictive. Our formula is a gentle, all-natural way to realign your sleep cycle by calming your body and mind so that you can get the rest you need.
Our Sleep Gummies can cause sleepiness, sedation and lethargy. Customers should avoid driving or operating equipment after using this product.
Will My Sleep Improve Right Away?
Most of our customers report immediate results. But, the bottom line is this – Our natural CBD gummies for sleep are not magic. This is not a drug that forces your body into unconsciousness. Our CBD sleep formula is a gentle way to realign your sleep cycle and calm your body and mind so that you can get the rest you need.
There are many outliers that could be disrupting your sleep, from Television to caffeine, that if not controlled may still affect your sleep while taking our product. We suggest that you implement the following suggestions to help improve your sleep habits and environment.
- Create a relaxing nighttime routine to get your body and mind ready for sleep.
- Take Redeem Sleep Gummies 30-45 minutes before bed.
- Make your bedroom dark, quiet, cool, and comfortable.
- Skip caffeinated beverages within 6 to 8 hours of bedtime.
- Avoid eating big meals close to bedtime — especially spicy foods, which may cause heartburn.
- Exercise for at least 20 minutes each day, and try to do it at least 6 hours before bedtime.
- Skip the TV, tablet, and smartphone before bed. Instead, try reading or listening to soft music.
- Make it a priority to get at least 7 hours of sleep every night.
- Try not to nap. If you nap, keep it short (20-30 minutes) and not close to bedtime. Late-day naps can lead to sleepless nights.
- Finish that glass of wine at least 3 hours before bed so it doesn’t wake you up later.
Note: The effects of alcohol can be magnified the sedative effect of Redeem’s Sleep products.
Want to learn more? Read our blog: How Does CBD, CBN and Melatonin Help You Sleep?
What is Broad Spectrum and how does it compare with Full-Spectrum products?
Our Broad Spectrum products start will a full spectrum extraction of USDA Certified Organic hemp grown in the mountains of North Carolina. We then naturally and gently remove the THC and test the full spectrum extract to determine its potency, variety of cannabinoids and terpenes, and purity. Once we have determined the “spectrum” of cannabinoids and terpenes present in the extract, we then add back anything that is missing, except the THC. Our Broad Spectrum products have all the balance of our Optimal Spectrum oil without THC.
Why do Redeem CBD Tinctures come with a sprayer instead of a dropper?
CBD oil spray tinctures are taken orally in such a way to get into the bloodstream effectively. They often work best when applied under the tongue or on the inside of the cheeks, as there are unique glands in these areas that help the CBD metabolize more easily. Traditional CBD oil tinctures are packaged in dropper bottles and administered with a pipette, however, our tinctures come in innovative CBD spray bottles to provide maximum bioavailability.
Who uses Broad Spectrum Tinctures?
Our Broad Spectrum products are used by a huge variety of people looking for natural alternatives to pharmaceuticals without THC. Our customers use our tinctures to lift their mood, improve sleep, and relieve chronic pain from various ailments. CBD is not a magic bullet and there are many bad actors in the industry that will make it sound like taking CBD and you set you free! The truth is that CBD can help. But you still must do the basics; eat right, sleep, and exercise. CBD can’t overcome an unhealthy lifestyle! To learn more read, “Is CBD Right for Me?”
How do I know that your product is free of contamination and has the correct potency?
Redeem manufactures every product under strict compliance to cGMP and is committed to transparency by presenting our customers with unbiased third-party test data to ensure that our products have the potency that we claim and are free of chemicals and bacterial contamination. For more information on our cGMP practices and third-party testing, see our blogs below.
Can I use Broad Spectrum Tinctures with other CBD products?
The short answer is yes.
- If you are using CBD for muscle, joint, or nerve pain, we recommend that you combine our tincture with our CBD Pain Cream to provide targeted relief as the source of your discomfort.
- If you are looking for relaxation or improved sleep, we recommend using the tincture in a day/nigh routine with our Sleep Tincture of our Sleep Gummies.
- And, if you are looking for a dose of CBD combined with a daily supply of vitamins and botanicals to support your mood and immunity, we recommend our CBD Immunity Gummies take the place of your first tincture dose in the morning.
Will Redeems Broad Spectrum tincture cause me to fail a drug test?
No. That is one of the reasons why we created our Broad Spectrum product line. The level of THC in our Broad Spectrum oils is below the level of detection of even the most sensitive analytical methods and will not trigger a positive drugs test for THC. To learn more, we recommend reading this article from the official US Drug Test Centers website.
Can Redeem’s products interfere with medications?
Potentially. CBD interacts with enzymes in your body, which are the mechanism for metabolizing drugs. Depending on the drug, CBD can inhibit or enhance the metabolic breakdown of the medication, which has a direct impact on the effectiveness of the drug. This has been most often observed in cases where the CBD doses are far beyond what you’d receive from our product (i.e. high doses of CBD isolate), but we recommend consulting your physician if you are on other medications prior to taking any amount of CBD oil.
Considering natural alternatives to prescription medications or other OTC products? Explore the links below. Access all of our CBD blogs here.
- How Does CBD, CBN and Melatonin Help You Sleep?
- CBD & Medical Marijuana Terms & Definitions
- High-Quality CBD Gummies with Good Reviews for Taste & Effectiveness
- Sleep CBD Gummies with CBN, Melatonin and Botanicals that Aid in Regular Sleep
- World Sleep Day: Regular Sleep, Healthy Future
- 6 People Tell Their Story – What Really Works for a Successful Nighttime Routine
- The Entourage Effect and CBD: What Does It Mean?
- CBD Bioavailability and Why It Matters
**If you have questions, contact the Redeem Team today at Questions@RedeemRx.com or by calling (803) 736-3577.
FedEx 2 Day (Mon-Fri by 2pm EST): $18.00
FedEx Overnight (Mon-Thurs by 2pm EST): $25.00
FedEx Overnight Saturday Delivery (Friday by 2pm EST): $60.00